Friday, September 19, 2008

Changes to Week of September 15th Agenda

The college essay will not be due on Friday, but if I have not seen a second draft, I still need to see one--for completion.

As I said in class, we will have a discussion about "Beowulf" on Tuesday. That still stands. But we will not have a test on Thursday. Instead, we will take a look at some Celtic literature. A unit test that includes "Beowulf" and the Celtic literature will follow. I'll give you a full week's notice on that, however. I'm thinking more along the lines of the week after next--on Thursday. But let's see how things go on Tuesday. I should have a better idea by then.

We will also look at the house descriptions you did for the 18th of September. Some were quite good and I want them shared. Let's do this also on Tuesday, the 23rd.